Interlock problem

Kai Zang kaizang at
Tue Oct 16 09:23:47 PDT 2012

Hi John,

Got it. I will try it at noon today and tell you the results. Thanks so much! =)


Electrical Engineering
Stanford University

58 Dudley Ln, Apt 108B
Stanford University
California, USA, 94305
Tel: 650-561-5095
Email: kaizang at

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Shott" <shott at>
To: "Kai Zang" <kaizang at>
Cc: "Julie Segal" <jsegal at>, "micromanipulator6000" <micromanipulator6000 at>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 9:20:47 AM
Subject: Re: Interlock problem


I just rebooted the B1500, went into my workspace, and ran an Id vs Vds 
"standard" test.

I first set it up with Vds max = 10 V, and it ran fine.

Then I set it up with Vds max = 50 V, and, as expected, it complained 
about the interlock.  I clicked OK.

Then I changed Vds max to 40 V, and it ran just fine.

So, following the reboot, I found that it was operating as expected.   
Let me know if your mileage still varies.


On 10/16/2012 9:07 AM, Kai Zang wrote:
> Hi Julie,
> Thanks for your suggestion. I tried restarting software and computer, enable and disable but it is not work. I also checked probe and changed two of them but they are not working as well. Before I can clear the error message, but this time it jumps out every time.><"
> Best,
> Kai
> -----
> Kai ZANG
> Electrical Engineering
> Stanford University

More information about the micromanipulator6000 mailing list