Shutdown mrc SNF 2007-07-12 16:47:23: No peak V

jnee at snf.stanford.edu jnee at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 12 16:47:24 PDT 2007

I was able to successfully etch nitride on 3 wafers and then do oxygen plasma resist strip on 1 wafer.
On the 2nd wafer for oxygen plasma resist strip, I noticed that there was no V peak (no movement of the gauge whatsoever) when I was applying power and tuning the input/load tunes.  The needle on the Vpeak gauge doesn't move one bit - I left the wafer in thinking perhaps the gauge is bad, but after the same amount of time as the first wafer, the resist was all there and the wafer was cold, meaning there was no plasma.