Comment mrc SNF 2009-02-02 22:17:02: Base pressure

cbaxter at snf.stanford.edu cbaxter at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 2 22:17:03 PST 2009

I checked the pump package with a external vacuum gauge
and it pumped down to base at  less than 10mt. I can rough
down the chamber to 20mt w/out the dp pump. I checked the
oil on the dp pump and it was black, I drained the oil and pour
fresh dp oil. Heat up dp pump and was able to pump chamber
down to 0mt, opened 02 gas at 10sccm flow and pressure
rise to 35mt with dp gate wide open, still a problem with
the dp pump.  cooling down dp pump and need to continue
to troubleshoot.