Problem mrc SNF 2010-08-23 17:44:57: MRC F23 Line

calarrudo at snf.stanford.edu calarrudo at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 23 17:44:58 PDT 2010

Tonight I tried to bleed the F23 and Argon lines.  The Argon line when   fully open and bleed read (0.00) as it should.  the F23 line would not go below (+0.04) when fully open for thirty minutes.  This is a problem for my Pt etches as F23 degrades my devices.  I notified John Shott of the problem, he had no maintenance support for tonight.  I need to run Pt  etch tomorrow night so can this problem be resolved by tomorrow?