Comment mrc SNF 2011-10-25 17:31:08: Releasing tool for recipes without burning PR

latta at snf.stanford.edu latta at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 25 17:31:09 PDT 2011

Folks,
After spending days on the tool tracking down low etch rates and burning resist specifically on the Ar sputter etch recipe we are now releasing the tool for general use.  Please check carefully for both etch rate and reisist quality.  If you can, run tests runs for your recipes to verify all is well.
Please be very observant when using Ar sputter etching.
Additionally, we may pre-empt your reservation to do more testing.
You will probably notice there is improved cooling thanks to a new chiller and cooling coil configuration.