Problem mrc SNF 2012-07-13 00:57:02: Rough valve might not work and pressure gauge problem

kyunglok at snf.stanford.edu kyunglok at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 13 00:57:03 PDT 2012

When I have run the machine about 6 hours before, it has been totally okay. However, when I tried to run the machine again, the rough gauge could not drop under 100mT. It just stayed between 1000mT and 2000mT. It might indicate the malfunction of the rough valve.
Another thing I have spotted is, the pressure indicator stops working. There is no number about the pressure. I think the maintenance people should look at it.