Problem mrc SNF 2012-07-14 21:30:59: Very unstable RF

kyunglok at snf.stanford.edu kyunglok at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Jul 14 21:30:59 PDT 2012

I found that the white AC power switch was on when I enabled this machine. It might be done by one of the previous users. And the machine produced very unstable RF when the RF power was plugged in. Most of time there was no RF. Sometimes the machine produced RF for very short time(~1min). I'm not sure but it might be related to the overrun of the AC/RF power system in the MRC. I will leave a further report about it after cooling down the machine.