Problem mrc SNF 2012-07-15 13:14:05: diagnosis

maxms at snf.stanford.edu maxms at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Jul 15 13:14:05 PDT 2012

if you keep the white switch on, the plasma will not turn on.  If you turn it on, wait like 30 seconds, then you can do the oxygen plasma okay.  however, if you turn off the plasma but keep the white switch on, and a few minutes later turn on the plasma again, it won't strike.  I can do multiple wafers only if when I finish the etch, I also turn off the white switch.  I think the generator might be getting too hot... if you keep doing this for a few wafers, then it stops working also, and you have to leave it for like 30 minutes with the white switch off before continuing.  hope this helps...