Pumping system operational again ....

Mihir Tendulkar mihirt at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 9 01:58:24 PDT 2010

----- "John Shott" <shott at stanford.edu> wrote:

> Mihir Tendulkar is running the system now and will hopefully report
> his results or any anomalous behavior.

The pumping times were normal, although the gauge is not zeroed properly (offset of 1). I took that into account when running my test wafers, and I found that my etch rates are normal.

The only anomaly I noticed is that Freon 23 occasionally fluctuates and triggers the Deviation light. For my short etch (1.5 min), this wasn't a big concern. It only happened during a couple of wafers. Someone using F-23 in a longer etch may want to keep an eye on the MFC reading.

I noted this as a comment on Coral.

Thanks to Jim, Eric, and John for getting it running again!

Mihir Tendulkar
Applied Physics PhD Candidate
Nishi Group, Stanford University