MRC gas whitney valve

jim kruger jimkruger at yahoo.com
Sat May 29 18:39:03 PDT 2010

My note is to encourage  users to follow the training:  Leave the valve in the position last used. If you really feel it necessary to close the valve to reduce the small chance that some freon might leak into your process, pump down the line or you have done no good.

If the valve is left closed, I don't know which gas was last used so must waste time pumping the line before switching to the Freon I need.
Thanks