MRC Use Survey

Mary Tang mtang at
Mon Sep 17 10:29:14 PDT 2012

Dear MRC users --

We are putting together a strategy for eventual replacement of the
Drytek systems.  We're hoping to be able to incorporate capabilities in
these replacement systems that will help off-load the MRC system -- or
at least provide backup when the MRC is down or otherwise unavailable.
Your input on how you use the MRC would be extremely helpful in
prioritizing the capabilities which will be supported.

Please help by filling out this survey below.  There are only five
questions and should take only a few minutes of your time.

Many thanks!!

Team Etch

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility