Software stuck again

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 15 18:35:05 PDT 2006

Jim,

There are two computers on the Nanospec. One is the PC which just runs a
display terminal emulator. The 2nd computer, which does all the work,
is internal to the Nanospec electronics box, which also contains the
power supply. To reset, the Nanospec, I expect you need to turn off and
on the Nanospec box. The symptoms are similar to what we were seeing
before the power supply was replaced. I suggect checking the voltages
coming off the power supply. The only way I know to do is to open the
Nanospec box.

    Jim