Comment nanospec2 SNF 2008-06-10 00:41:00: Nanospec in the litho area--

king at snf.stanford.edu king at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 10 00:41:00 PDT 2008

For the third time in a row the gain has been misadjusted enough to cause significant measurement errors, as evidenced by the graphs and control wafers.  It should be from 65 to 67- have been finding it between 85 and  53.  (using wavelength 480, 5X objective and bare Si dummy).
I'm asking if  we could please have this checked and readjusted every morning until we  get some confidence in the system again.   My guess is that people are misadjusting it, but the reason is irrelevent.  Thanks, it would be a big help.