Shutdown nanospec2 SNF 2008-06-29 02:08:01: lamp burned out

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Jun 29 12:03:23 PDT 2008

Replaced bulb with the 50W halogen bulb (Osram HLX64610 BRL 12V 50 W).  Performed the lamp check and it was fine at 520 nm and 780 nm.  It appears as if the UV source is not on and I didn't turn it on because I don't know whether it is supposed to be on.
Performed a check of the 977 A test wafer and measured an average of 990 A.
I believe that this should be ready to use .... alghough Gary or Mario may wish to check my work.
John