[p5000etch-pcs] Comment p5000etch SNF 2013-10-17 00:50:56: Ran 6 wafers in Ch B without problems

eperalta at stanford.edu eperalta at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 17 00:50:56 PDT 2013

Ran jim-ox and O2 recipes on 6 wafers without any issues.
However, one of my wafesr broke when unloading.
I wouldn't blame this on the tool since my wafers are clear and the sensor is disabled for that transfer from the elevator to the casssette. It seems the wafer was placed a bit too far out in the cassette and it broke when the cassette moved down to receive the next wafer. There are no wafer pieces inside the chamber, but one large piece did fall inside the tool, bellow where the cassettes sit. Machine seems to still work fine.