[p5000etch-pcs] Problem p5000etch SNF 2013-10-24 12:14:37: Si wafer breaks in Chamber B (CH. B is offline)

jingjin at stanford.edu jingjin at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 24 12:14:38 PDT 2013

Two days ago, one of my SOI wafer stuck in Chamber B. This time same problem happens again. I was running receipe "jim_nit" for 90 secs. Wafer monitor says my first wafer comes out but actually I didn't see it through the glass on top. I immediately pressed STOP button, but I failed to let the second wafer comes in. Now the second wafer comes out as broken and the first wafer is lost track.