CH.A Timed program

Nancy Latta latta at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 10 13:12:42 PDT 2001

Folks,

It was me who changed the parameters on CH. A TIMED.  As you might know,
CH. METAL is frozen, meaning you cannot change anything.  I was doing an
etch which did not fit into the 'standard' mold of CH.METAL, i,e,. 1um
AL.

Quite honestly, I assumed that everyone was checking the parameters of
each recipe before running them to assure that what they wanted was
there and hence, I've been using CH. A TIMED for both timed and endpoint
programs.

True, I should have changed it back, although at this point I am not
sure what the 'correct' parameters would be. Anyone else want to weigh
in on this issue?

But for goodness sakes, folks, CHECK THE RECIPES before you run.

I agree on the uselessness of the runsheets.  Randy, do you want to take
a first pass at what is useful information?

			Nancy