etch logs and season wafers

Randy True randythrive at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 11:55:55 PDT 2001

I just put some new etch logs in the front of each
binder. After talking to Len and some users, it seems
like we don't need one page per use so the new form is
shorter and simpler. Some explanations of the fields
are at the bottom. If there's any confusion about
this, please let me know.

I'd like to propose that the next thing we organize is
the seasoning wafers for the different chambers. We
should try and define what they are for the different
chambers (Unpatterned PR on Si, Patterned PR on Alum,
etc.) and then outline a way to store them so that you
can tell which ones have been used and which haven't
(something like used at one end/unused at the other or
2 separate boxes). Nancy, what do you think?

--Randy