Reservation restrictions

Nancy Latta latta at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 20 13:41:59 PST 2003

Folks,

Well, the time has come when traffic at the P5000 has become crowed enough
that we need to limit the reservation time to two hours during
'prime-time' (8:00-6:00, Mon-Fri) at the machine.

So, starting as of now, no user may reserve more than two hours at a time
on the machine during prime-time.  There are no restrictions on the amount
of time lab members may reserve off prime-time.  Other etch tools have
been subject to this policy for many years and it has served to make more
fair the access to equipment.

Please let me know any comments or concerns you may have with this policy.

And thanks for your cooperation,

				Nancy