P5000 Is Not Operational

S. Ekin Kocabas kocabas at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 22 22:27:34 PST 2008

I'm writing from the clean room, all chambers are down. There is a note in
front of P5000 warning that the machine should not be red lighted. A friend
of mine told me that staff has informed AMAT people and even if they come,
Ch C wouldn't be online because its RF generator is configured for Ch B.

I encourage all parties using P5000 to give more extensive information about
the state of the machine, especially to inform those novice users as myself
who lack the expertise to understand the situation with the etcher from
rather technical coral comments.

Ekin