please return recipes to original settings

Chris McGuinness cmcg at stanford.edu
Fri May 21 18:05:32 PDT 2010

If you change the settings for a given recipe please be sure to return them to the original values when you are finished. I found jim-ox for Ch. B changed in the following:

mag field: 60gauss to 50 gauss
CHF3:      30sccm  to 15sccm
CF4:       15sccm  to 30sccm

I don't think I could booby-trap a recipe better than changing it in this way.  Fortunately I have dealt with so many problems on this tool that I check everything extremely anally. If it were up to me I would not allow anyone to change any of the recipe settings except the run time.  If people want to experiment there could be a separate recipe for this.

-Chris