Problem pquest: BCl3 gas flow too low on Plasma Quest

Fri Sep 15 17:03:31 PDT 2000

Gordon,

Sorry, the BCL3 bottle is empty. It is my fault. When Bob Wheeler moved
over to Terman, I assign Keith keep track of the toxic gases in the gas
vault. I forgot that the BCL3 bottle is not in the vault but is in the
basement.  I will not know until Monday how long it will take to get a new
bottle on line.

			Jim McVittie