Shutdown pquest 2002-06-09 19:39:48: wafer misload again

sabnis at snf.stanford.edu sabnis at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Jun 9 07:39:49 PDT 2002

My carrier wafer was misloaded again despite the
efforts I took to make sure this would not happen.  I am
sorry for the inconvenience, but I believe what is happening
is out of my control and not related to using either
an improper wafer or improperly placing the wafer on
the wafer load arm.  I did not have my real sample on the
wafer carrier - only the wafer carrier itself - I was about
to season the chamber before running an etch on my
sample.
- vijit sabnis (5-2774)