Comment pquest 2003-11-26 15:52:01: trouble with wafer sensor

kaimeifu at snf.stanford.edu kaimeifu at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 26 15:52:02 PST 2003

I had trouble with the laser sensor today sensing my wafer.  The trick I normally use of tripping the sensor did not work because it would trip but as soon as I pressed load, it would not sense the wafer anymore.  I flipped the wafer so polished side was down and this fixed the problem.  Thre reflected power was high compared to the dummy but after optimizing it for my wafer when I added my pieces I had no trouble.   If anyone else is having trouble with this, I hope this helps.