Problem pquest SNF 2005-09-20 11:52:00: RF generator and recipe editor on PQuest

nbelov at snf.stanford.edu nbelov at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 20 11:52:02 PDT 2005

I was not able to use Recipe editor on PQuest tool today.
RF generator did not work properly also.
I susscessfully did oxygen cleaning (recipe Oxygen) and ran 4 processes using recipe 2NB_CR1. After that I was trying to do another oxygen cleaning using recipe Oxygen3 - the plasma did not strike. After that I did oxygen cleaning using recipe Oxygen (as at the beginning of the work) and tried to start process NBCf4_2. The RF generator showed reflected power equal to forward power (15 W) and it was a blinking message "RF out" on the RF indicator.
I did system reset (did not help) and restarted application (did not help). Please, let me know if you need more information.