Problem pquest SNF 2008-01-08 23:33:22: high chuck temp and low DC bias

koseki at snf.stanford.edu koseki at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 8 23:33:23 PST 2008

When I came in today, the chuck temperature was
left at around 195C. After setting the chiller temperature
to 0 C and waiting ~ 5hrs, chuck temp is still 50C.
Also, the DC bias is unusually low as -4.9V
(, which is usually -60V for my recipe)
The RF5S power supply indicates "RF out".
I rebooted all the unit, but the situation did not improve...
My Si carrier wafer became purple color.
I did not dare to etch my real sample in this condition...