Shutdown pquest SNF 2008-07-24 17:38:45: wafer on 2 of 3 pins unloading

krivoire at snf.stanford.edu krivoire at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 24 17:38:46 PDT 2008

When unloading my wafer (after one successful load and unload in the session),  the wafer did not lift up on pins correctly. Right now, wafer is on two of three pins. I hit ESC before the robot arm could go in and smash the wafer.
I think the pin it fell off is the same one that Li-Wen's wafer fell off yesterday (the one closest to the loading). Maybe this pin can be adjusted?