Comment pquest SNF 2008-07-31 02:02:32: Clamping

cbaxter at snf.stanford.edu cbaxter at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 31 02:02:33 PDT 2008

Installed original upper clamp and changed chuck he oring
from silicon to viton. The viton oring is harder material, the best
backside he leak I can ger is 7.9sccm it won't get any lower
but the good thing is the wafer is not bouncing off from the
lifter pins when it unload, I cycled the tool load and unload
w/out losing a wafer. Will ask John shott to check it again
in the morning before releasing the tool.