Comment pquest SNF 2008-06-05 20:19:06: Microwave power supply pot

tdo at snf.stanford.edu tdo at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 5 20:19:06 PDT 2008

Followup to jimkruger's comment earlier today:  When I ran the system, I ran an oxygen recipe without incident, then when I switched to run a dummy GaAs etch recipe, the microwave power (set 200W) would not stabilize.  The forward and reverse power values varied on the order of 10W every second or so.  The behavior stopped when I wiggled / turned the Power supply knob on the microwave power supply.