Comment pquest SNF 2008-06-11 19:03:19: Update

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 11 19:03:21 PDT 2008

Recovered the user's wafer and wiped down the platten.  The backing pump shutoff during the post chamber open O2 clean.  Noticed that the process continued running without any alarms.  It looks like most of the recipes have the Tolerance Check Delay time set at 9999.  The result of this is that  the system would never alarm for any faults.
We believe the pump shut off because of high exhaust back pressure.  Need to troubleshoot cause of high back pressure. Possible that we need to replace the exhaust line.