Shutdown pquest SNF 2008-06-24 23:13:27: loading/unloading problem

tdo at snf.stanford.edu tdo at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 24 23:13:28 PDT 2008

When trying to unload the wafer, it fell off the pin closest to the wall.  It looked as if one of the pins was rotated in the wrong direction so that the groove did not align with the wafer.  Cesar opened and retrieved my wafer.  The clamp holding the pin (the one towards the wall) was loose.  Cesar could not tighten the pin, and the pin would repeatedly rotate our of alignment when the clamp was raised.