Comment pquest SNF 2009-04-03 13:50:57: Heater update

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 3 13:50:57 PDT 2009

Have been unable to obtain any usefull information from the vendor (Nexx systems) so far.  The only other option right now for replacing the heater is to take the system down for 1 week and disassemble the chuck in order to get the heater dimension and rating information.  We can then order the heaters and once they arrive, we will need to take the system down again for another week for the heater replacement.
Made another request from the vendor for the heater specifications.  If we do not get a response by next week, we need to coordinate when we want to shutdown the system.