Problem pquest SNF 2009-08-08 08:48:26: err6 on heater panel

jim kruger jimkruger at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 09:27:52 PDT 2009

I saw this last night.  You can reset the heater controller by holding in both "arrows" for a count of 10, then cycling through "Menu" until it is reading "temperature" again.  I am not sure, but if you set the controller for "0 C", then watch the "L1" (heating) indicator to make sure it stays off, you can set the chiller for a few degrees below desired chuck temperature as we did before.  As soon as the RF comes on, the Err6 reappears, but if the "L1" indicator stays off, I believe the chuck will stay at the chiller temperature.

Voltage vs. RF power is still low,  I increased RF power but still did not get as much voltage as expected.  My process worked, but it is not very sensitive to voltage.

I would not commit any really important sample.

jim