Shutdown pquest SNF 2009-05-07 08:43:20: Wafer broken in chamber during transfer

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 7 15:12:23 PDT 2009

Cleaned the chamber.   Had no bias voltage when I tried to run the O3 plasma clean.  Reopened the chamber and the dark space shield around the chuck.  Measured ~ 1 Mohm between the electrode and ground.
Closed the chamber and re-ran the O3 clean but still had no bias voltage.  Perhaps there is still a wafer chip under the electrode.  Need to troubleshoot further.
Jim K will try to troubleshoot.  I will leave the system on PROBLEM instead of shutdown.