Comment pquest SNF 2009-09-09 12:47:53: PQuest up, but:

jimkruger at snf.stanford.edu jimkruger at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 9 12:47:54 PDT 2009

In Standby, foreline pressure reads high (about 150 mTorr) and as a result Turbo current is high also (4.1 Amps).  This is OK except I am not sure why it changed.
Leak up rate is 1.7 mTorr/minute, OK.
Voltage vs RF power reads low  (similar to last year's numbers).
"Oxygen3", 700/100 watts, gives 64 volts.
I think this means that the RF poweer to be used in your recipe must be deterimined again, check etch rate of your material and your etch mask befoer committing impoartant samples.  Please communicate your results.
He blow-by is OK, about 1 sccm at 10 Torr.
Heater is fixed, so back to setting the chiller about 10 C below the desired temperature and the contoller to about the chuck temperature..
The system is "clean" so we are stating "Cl only  week" today and hopefullyy back on the schedule:  Clean 1st and 3rd Mondays of the mpnth, Cl only until Tuesday a week later.  F and high temperaure etches alloowed until the next cleaning date.