Problem pquest SNF 2011-12-07 19:10:13: Left LL Hinge Broken

robertchen at snf.stanford.edu robertchen at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 7 19:10:14 PST 2011

The left LL hinge is broken. This is BAD because if the lid is not seated properly on the black o-ring/gasket, the pump will run but there will be a leak to atmosphere. The first recipe I ran had this problem -- I hit ESC/Stop, then Close in the RUN menu, then load RUN up again and hit LL->ATM. The Process Pump Alarm may have been triggered, but the LL pump still pumps down to the program interlock, so I think it's okay. JUST 100% ABSOLUTELY MAKE SURE THE LID COVERS THE O-RING!!!