Shutdown pquest SNF 2011-02-15 23:12:28: Pquest is down due to "emergency stop"

dongl at snf.stanford.edu dongl at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 15 23:12:28 PST 2011

When I load samples, I clicked the wrong buttion "unload" on the screen. In order to prevent breaking wafers inside of the chamber, I pushed the "emergency stop" down. Now the power is shut down, but the chamber should be OK. My wafers are in the load lock now and I left a note next to it. Hopefully the Emergency stop won't damage the pumps or other hardware. It just needs to be restarted. Sorry for the inconvenience!