Reservation of PlasmaQuest

Matthew A Pelton pelton at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 1 12:43:42 PDT 2001

  This is a reminder that I will be using the PlasmaQuest to do a one-time
nitride deposition this weekend.  Since this is not compatible with
etches, I have reserved the machine for the entire weekend.  I have also
reserved it for Monday, so that Len can clean out the machine manually.
It will be ready to use after the cleaning is finished, and it has pumped
down.  The first user after the cleaning should do an oxygen-plasma clean
followed by a long dummy etch in order to condition the chamber.  (Contact
me if you don't know what this means.)
  Thanks for your understanding,

					-- Matt Pelton