PQuest clamp sensor problem

Luigi Scaccabarozzi scaccag at tiscalinet.it
Thu Jun 21 15:31:57 PDT 2001

Hi Janice,
about the temperature, did you check the cooling system set temperature?
It may have been set at very low temperature, and the jump to high
temperature may be due to wrong reading, sometimes it happens.

About the clamp down sensor, most probably it is due to incorrect
calibration of the sensor. Waiting for recalibration, usually just pushing
gently  the sensor with your finger will make it "sense" the correct
position. You can see the sensor just under the chamber, as a small motor
and 3 light sources. You can see it moving when loading or unloading. I
showed it once to Matt, so you can also speak with him.
I don't think these pronblems are related to sticking wafers, but I may be
wrong.
Hope this will help,
good luck
Gigi