Problems with pquest mailing list ...

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 13 15:50:01 PST 2001

Plasma Quest Users:

For some time, as many of you are painfully aware, the pquest at snf.stanford.edu
mailing list hasn't worked.  I've looked previously for the problem ... and
been unable to spot it.

Thanks to encouragement from Matt Pelton, I took another look ... and finally
found the problem.  Well, if you receive this message, I found the problem ...

It turns out that in an obscure configuration file, there was a one-letter
typographical error when we set up this list ... and it took me a long time to
see this.

I apologize for the inconvenience ... and will look forward to seeing the
interesting and informative discussion that ensues on this list.

Happy e-mailing,

John