diagnostic etch wafers and processes

Yi Dong YDong at sirostech.com
Wed Jul 17 15:01:07 PDT 2002

  Hi Vijit and true,

  I think your opinion is very important! I tracking the
  GaAs etching rate some time before and reported to Jim the
  Problem according to the GaAs etching results. Here is the
  Problem I reported before PQuest done.
  "The etching rate I calculated from April 3 to May 3, it
  around about ~2000A/min. From May 14 to May 22, I calculate
  GaAs etching rate near 1750A/min. At June 3, I got only 1360A/min
  for GaAs etch and also 4" dummy silicon wafer was coated with blue
  color!" So maybe we need make an etching rate tracking notebook for
  everyone check the equipment status?

  Best regards,
  Yi Dong
 Process Development Engineer