PQuest Logbook and New Processes

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 1 12:12:07 PDT 2003

PQuest Users,

1. Because of all the recent problems on the PQuest, I would like all
new proposed processes to get approval before being tried. Until we work
out a better procedure, send me your proposals  and I will get input
from the rest of the PQuest users. The goal in to keep incompatible
processes out of the PQuest, or at least to let all the users know what
is being proposed.

2. From now on, the filling out the PQuest logbook is mandatory of use
of the PQuest. If you do not fill out the log, you may be taken off the
tool for a while. Mike Wiemer will be putting together a new logsheet to
help us better track processing problems.

    Thanks,  Jim McVittie