Deleting Old Processes on PQuest

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 9 09:55:29 PDT 2003

PQuest Users,

Thanks for senting me your PQuest processes. Now that I have all the
current processes, I am going to start deleting all the old processes
that are no longer being used. Any process that has not been sent to me
by THIS FRIDAY ( 5pm July 11) will be considered a new process and will
need to get my approval being able to be run on the PQuest. Only
processes that I have recieved will be kept on the PQuest. Over the
weekend, I will send out a list of all the current approved processes.
Running unproved processes will be ground for being removed from the
PQuest user list.

    Thanks,  Jim McVittie