PQuest Processes and Names

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 10 08:57:37 PDT 2003

PQuest,

>From my standpoint of trying to get on top of the processes in the
PQuest, I consider a new process name a  new process. If you are using
GIGI1 with a different name, it is a new process, and you need to fill
out the form. After all the forms are in, we can look at starting some
new naming conventions to make similar processes have similar or the
same name. For now, I want the users to tell  me what the different
processes on the PQuest are and which ones can be deleted. My plan is to
keep copies of the deleted in my office or with the student overseeing
the processes for the PQuest. I sorry about all the emails but it seems
like I am dealing with junior high kids.

    Jim