Pepsi Challenge

Kai-Mei Camilla Fu kaimeifu at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 20 18:24:28 PDT 2003

It sounds like we really should have a meeting where people can talk face
to face.  This e-mails don't seem to be solving the issue and are making
people angry.

Perhaps we can together come up with a set of guidelines for general use
of the p-quest with penalties for not following the guidelines (using
logbook, clearing new processes with some authority as well as testing
machine after processes).

I propose next week, unless many people are out of town.  If this is the
case, the week after.

There are many users of different schedules.  So I am not sure how to
arrange this.  Unless Jim McVittie has a problem with this, could users
just e-mail me if they can make either of the two days (not just their
preference).

Tuesday June 25th 10:00 a.m.
Tuesday July 1st at 10:00 a.m.

If these days turn out to be horrible for everyone, I can try again.
Otherwise, if they are good for most of the interested people and a few
people cannot attend, these people can voice their opinions through
someone else.

Let me know-

Kai-Mei