request

Dan Grupp grupp at snowmass.Stanford.EDU
Tue Feb 3 21:11:00 PST 2004

Guys,
   I have reserved (cmfaulkn) pquest time on this Wednesday. The processes
are part of the non-gaas processes. It's the night before, and no one has
signed up, and we really don't want to stay hear all night if the machine
is free tomorrow. I looked at t the usage, which has been rather sparse,
so i don't think it will have impact on anyone. I hope i am being
respectful of your processing needs.  Please contact me directly at
650-704-9551, and not via email if you'd like to discuss more (i talked to
rafa, and couldn't find gigi and mark).
THanks,
DAn

Dr. Daniel Grupp, Visiting Scholar