Dan Grupp grupp at snowmass.Stanford.EDU
Tue Feb 3 21:11:00 PST 2004

   I have reserved (cmfaulkn) pquest time on this Wednesday. The processes
are part of the non-gaas processes. It's the night before, and no one has
signed up, and we really don't want to stay hear all night if the machine
is free tomorrow. I looked at t the usage, which has been rather sparse,
so i don't think it will have impact on anyone. I hope i am being
respectful of your processing needs.  Please contact me directly at
650-704-9551, and not via email if you'd like to discuss more (i talked to
rafa, and couldn't find gigi and mark).

Dr. Daniel Grupp, Visiting Scholar
Center for Integrated Systems
Stanford University