Cl2 flow calibrated

Luigi Scaccabarozzi scaccag at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 28 15:43:07 PDT 2004

Hi all,
last friday, the Cl2 (and BCl3) flow  was calibrated. We (with Elmer)
reset the offset of the Cl2 flow, so now you get what you set. The
minimum flow should be around 0.6-0.7 sccm  depending on the pressure on
the line, so, to have repeatable results you  should set a number > 0.7
sccm, or better > 1sccm.

We reset also BCl3 and Ar11(the lower one), then we ran out of time.
Unfortunately I realized later that everybody uses Ar1 (the upper one)
and not Ar11...
Anyway, Jim McVittie said that he would check again the flows and
calibrate them. Please Jim, can you send an email what the job is done?
Thanks
Gigi