PQuest power read-out

jim kruger jimkruger at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 18:40:20 PDT 2005

The upper "Foward power" readout is intermittant which
seems to be causing some users concern.  I believe it
is only that particular readout and not the actual
power fluctuating since the plasma intensity, screen
readout and the Forward power on the generator (bottom
of rack below computer) seem normal.

I had sent a "Problem" note 6/13/05 but not everyone
read it.  Today I added a physical note covering the
faulty display.  I believe it is OK to continue
operation by using the value on the generator or the
screen.

Questions or comments?

jim