PQuest

Luigi Scaccabarozzi scaccag at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 11 13:00:20 PST 2005

HI Luca,
the pquest is in green mode, and it has been in this state for quite a
while now. I'm not sure what do you mean.
Last time I heard of it, a couple of days ago, everything was fine,
although I found a slightly higher etch rate.
Gigi
PS: I don't if someone replied you about the etch monitor. I can show it
you next time, if you still need