leak

Jim McVittie mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 17 09:19:21 PST 2005

Gigi,

The PQuest chamber has a volume of 75 liters. With this vol a leak rate of
3mT/min is equal to a 0.3 sccm flow rate of air or 0.06 sccm of O2 into the
system. I am not sure exactly what leak rate would affect you process. Your
BCL3 flow of 10 sccm will most likely remove most  of the O2 and H2O from the
chamber.

    Jim